Fresh Coffee Candle
It's like walking into your favourite local coffee shop. Highly scented with the rich and soothing scent of coffee, caramels and sugar. The wonderfully rich tones will make you feel all the warmth and cosiness of sitting and sipping your favourite coffee.
Perfect gift idea for someone special! Beautiful presented candle in stoneware jar with clear label and black writing with 60 hours burn time.
- Top: Caramel Creme, Mocha Latte
- Middle: Kona Coffee, Sugar Cane
- Base: Rum Cream, Citron Peel
- Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
- Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended
UNFORTUNATELY SOME AREAS ARE FACING DELIVERY DELAYS PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 10 WORKING DAYS FROM DISPATCH FOR YOUR ORDER TO REACH YOU
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £60 (MAINLAND UK ONLY)
Standard delivery - £3.95
Express priority delivery - £7.95
- We aim to dispatch your delivery within 5-7 working days
- Small parcels will be sent with Royal Mail
- Large parcels (weighing over 2kg) will be sent with DPD
- Express priority delivery is available for orders placed by 11am, orders placed after time will be sent the next day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed using our express priority delivery will be sent with DPD. Express priority delivery is only available for UK mainland orders
- Delivery costs to the Scottish Highlands/Islands & North Ireland are £14.95.
Any questions regarding delivery costs please email email@example.com or use the contact us section of our website.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Parcels that have been undelivered due to rejection of delivery, missed, failed delivery or due to incorrect details being supplied for delivery, the item/s cost will only be refunded. This is to cover the postage cost incurred for sending out the item/s.
If an item you receive is damaged please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. We cannot be held responsible after this time. We will require you to send us photos of the damaged items within 48 hours of you letting us know about the damaged item so we can claim the damages back from our couriers. You can contact us using the contact us section on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. We aim to process refunds within 72 hours of receiving returned goods.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Ivy Grey Interiors Limited
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Unit 3B North Quays Business Park,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are returning an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.