How to Style Your Coffee Table
The coffee table is a central piece of furniture in any living room. It's where you put your feet up, relax, and entertain guests. But how do you style your coffee table so that it looks stylish and inviting?
How to style a coffee table
Here are a few tips:
- Start with a foundation. The first step to styling your coffee table is to choose a foundation. This could be a tray, wooden styling board or even a piece of fabric. The foundation will help to anchor your other pieces and create a cohesive look. The beautiful wren collection rattan trays are the perfect starting point for your coffee table styling.
- Add some height. Once you have a foundation, it's time to add some height. This could be done with books, candles, or even a beautiful vase of flowers. Adding height will help to create interest and make your coffee table look more inviting. The lovely Naxos pot is perfect for adding a little height to your coffee table styling.
- Don't forget the accessories. Once you have the foundation and height covered, it's time to add some accessories. This could be anything from a bowl of fruit to a few decorative ornaments. The accessories will help to personalise your coffee table and make it your own.
- Keep it simple. When styling your coffee table, it's important to keep it simple. Too many pieces will make your coffee table look cluttered and overwhelming. Instead, focus on a few key pieces that will make a statement.
- Change it up. Don't be afraid to change up your coffee table styling every once in a while. This is a great way to keep your living room looking fresh and inviting. Faux flowers are a great way to easily refresh your coffee table styling.
Here are a few more specific tips for styling your coffee table:
- Choose a tray that is the right size for your coffee table. A tray will help to keep your coffee table looking neat and tidy.
- Use books to add height and interest to your coffee table. Stack books in a variety of heights and sizes for a visually appealing look.
- Add a vase of flowers to your coffee table to add a touch of colour and life. Choose flowers that complement the décor of your living room.
- Place a bowl of fruit on your coffee table for a simple and elegant touch.
- Don't forget the coasters! Coasters will protect your coffee table from water rings and spills.
With a little bit of effort, you can easily style your coffee table to look stylish and inviting. So don't wait any longer, get started today!